The SAT is one of the biggest exams a student takes in their high school career. Many students prep for almost a year for the exam. SAT preparation classes help students score well and gain an advantage in the college application process. Where can you find the best SAT prep classes? At Excel Test, we offer effective prep courses with real questions and a simple plan that is easy to follow. Apart from SAT preparation classes, here is everything that you need to know about the SAT.
- Duration – The exam is 3 hours without the essay and 3 hours and 50 minutes with the essay.
- Test breakdown – The SAT comprises 52 questions (65 minutes) from the Reading section, 44 questions (35 minutes) from Writing & Language, 20 questions (25 minutes) from Math (No Calculator), and 38 questions (35 minutes) from Math (With Calculator). If you opt in for the essay, you will write one essay question and you will be given 50 minutes.
- Cost – Without essay: $52. With essay: $68 (plus applicable taxes and fees).
- Average score – SAT scores range from 400-1600. The average score lurks somewhat around 1068.
- Registration for the SAT – You must complete your registration for the SAT at least a month and a day before the date of the exam. If due to certain circumstances you fail to register by that time, you may opt for late registration up to two weeks before the date of the SAT.
Contact us at Excel Test for expert SAT prep courses that will prepare you to confidently take the SAT on exam day.