Have you always been dreaming of taking the SAT? Or are you just blindly following what your peers have decided to do? Either way, you need SAT preparation classes to score well and secure your dream schools. But, where to get proper SAT prep classes? At Excel Test, we offer effective SAT prep courses with actual questions and a simple plan that is easy to follow. Apart from SAT preparation classes, here is everything that you need to know about the SAT.
- Duration of the test – SAT exam is of 3 hours without the essay writing and 3 hours and 50 minutes with the essay writing.
- Sections of the SAT – The SAT comprises of 52 questions from Reading section whose allotted time is 65 minutes, 44 questions from Writing & Language of 35 minutes, 20 questions from Math (without any calculator) of 25 minutes, 38 questions from Math (with calculator) of 35 minutes and 1 question of Essay (which is optional) of 50 minutes.
- Cost of the SAT – Without opting for the Essay test, it costs $47.50 to take the SAT and with the Essay test, it costs $64.50 to take the SAT.
- Average score of the SAT – The score in the SAT ranges from approximately 400-1600. The average score lurks somewhat around 1068.
- Registration for the SAT – You must complete your registration for the SAT at least a month and a day before the date of the exam. If due to certain circumstances you fail to register by that time, you may opt for late registration up to two weeks before the date of the SAT.
Are you looking for SAT prep classes? You can contact us at Excel Test for expert SAT prep courses that will prepare you to take the SAT head-on.